Vision, Mission & Values
Our mission is to make steady advances as we do our utmost to respond to the requests and hopes of patients suffering from diseases for which there are currently no adequate treatments, as well as their families and medical professionals. To deliver the fruits of our dedication and commitment to large numbers of patients quickly as possible.
Kyowa Hakko Kirin Group Management Philosophy
The Kyowa Hakko Kirin Group companies strive to contribute to the health and well-being of people around the world by creating new value through the pursuit of advances in life sciences and technologies.
"Core Values" are a way of thinking and attitude that supports the activity of each officer and employee belonging to the Kyowa Hakko Kirin Group. It consists of core concept "Commitment to Life" and three key words.
Commitment to Life
- Work for the most precious presence on this planet.
- Create value for patients, caregivers, healthcare professionals, and customer.
- Do the right things. Be sincere and ethical consistently.
- Make a better world through good business practices.
- Transform lives with passion and excitement.
- Challenge the status quo in all of our work.
- One for all, all for one. Work in diverse teams and respect each other.
- Go beyond boundaries and collaborate with stakeholders.
* harmony and loop among people
Kyowa Hakko Kirin Business Vision
Kyowa Hakko Kirin will be a Japan-based Global Specialty Pharmaceutical Company contributing to human health and well-being worldwide through innovative drug discovery and global commercialization, driven by state-of-the art antibody technologies mainly in the core therapeutic areas of oncology, nephrology and immunology.